Sunday, February 12, 2012

More creations!

Today I made my first Chocomint inspired fluffy necklace!


I'm pretty happy with the way it came out for my first try. It doesn't seem to photograph well, though. A lot of the decorations I glued on aren't showing up very well. My mother suggested I should use brighter ones, but I also really like the way it's very faint and pastel. I'll do different designs in the future.



Still unsure if I'm going to list this one, but, I might! Just listed it! I'm gonna make more to experiment with thickness and the different kinds of adornments I can use!

In the future, I know to stock up on: larger ribbon, more cabochons/beads and lots of fuzzy yarn! I bought this one at Wal-Mart for like $3.  They only had it in this pastel lilac/pink and blue. I really wanted mint green... I'll have to look around. 

I can't wait to make more! They're not too time-consuming and not too money-consuming either. 

It feels good to step out of my comfort zone!

I also got my adorable candy hearts and I am convinced that I need to buy more so I can make more!


I need money! I can't wait to buy more supplies. <3

1 comment:

  1. awwww they look amazing :)
    adorable post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete