Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bracelet Ideas!

I've been wanting this type of bracelet for a while, and now I think I can finally make one myself!


They aren't the type of stars I'm most fond of, just something I had lying around the house but it captures the same concept! I ordered some cute stars from Etsy so that I can make more.

I bought these instead!


I love the look of rounded stars, it's so much more soft and cute! I got the pointy stars from the above picture from delishbeads in a pack of 200. I use them to decorate my photographing area for my Etsy pictures! I just wanted to see if I was actually capable of tying off an elastic band, and it turns out I can!

Maybe I'll even make necklaces and stuff! I'm really excited~ this kind of jewelry, in my opinion, is like the staple of fairy-kei fashion. I love pastel stars~


No comments:

Post a Comment