Thursday, February 2, 2012

I just found the BEST video ever!

This has got me so pumped! I think as soon as I get a little pocket change, I'm gonna start frequenting nearby thrift shops, salvation armies, etc. I did once before with a friend of mine but we didn't find anything good. This video though really gets me pumped up about it! I think I can find some really good things!


I can't wait! <3 I am seriously stoked for this. EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THIS VIDEO.

Just not if you live near me because... I WANT IT ALL. <3

1 comment:

  1. This video reminds me of my like, 16 year old self.
    I used to go to goodwill and buy dinosaur earrings and stuff!

    Before I got into Fairy-kei, we used to go ugly swetaer shopping!
    We actually did it last December!
    Should have stocked up...!

    ReplyDelete