Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cute bow!

Yesterday I went looking for clothes at this one small thrift shop... it wasn't exactly a thrift shop, more like something I qualify for because my family is so poor, haha. All the clothes are free there. I picked out a couple of sweaters that were cute, but that's all. I'm still not sure if I'll end up keeping them, but that's all they had.

I put up a listing for my hair bow on Etsy and I love how the pictures came out! I used my new pink deer fabric in the back. I love the way pink looks on photographs so much more than blue. And my wig looked really good with those colors!


And someone already bought it! Not even an hour after I listed it! I'm gonna be making it in blue, purple and mint green as well~ I want to make other kinds of hair clips also! This can be found in my shop, in the sidebar is a link to it, Weeabootique!

No comments:

Post a Comment